Sunday, April 26, 2020

Write Through COVID-19---A Free Online Writing Workshop




Why don't you pick up your pen and write?

I'm a big believer in writing for healing, health, and hope. My online writing workshops, as well as the courses I offer at brick and mortar buildings, have those attributes.

During this season of unsettling circumstances, writing is needed. Expressive writing and journaling are what got me through each day after the death of my son. For the past 23 years since his death, I have been an advocate for writing through heartache. Writing out those muddled thoughts and feelings provides clarity and calm.

The workshop I am offering now is tailored to meet your at-home needs. In other words, once you sign up for the course, you can start right away working on it at your own pace. Just make sure you have a trusty pen and paper. Sign up for the free Write Through COVID-19 Workshop by going to this link.

Yes, it's free!

1 comment:

alaturi de dragos said...

Hi nice reading yoour blog