Monday, April 16, 2007

Alice J. Wisler

Welcome to my new blog, created for the sheer purpose of
sharing with you the designs from the lumpy patchwork
quilt of my life.

The big news is my two-book contract with Bethany House
Publishers.

Rain Song, the first novel, is due out in the fall of 2008.
Yep, that's eons away and I basically need something
to do before the publishing date. So I figured
I would do what millions of others do--create a blog--
and that would be the best thing to pass the time.

You may have some questions for me. Questions like:

What is Rain Song about?

What other web sites do you have?

And what does one do about taking an online course on
Writing the Heartache?

and

maybe even....

Who are you?

I'll answer these all for you.

First, I need to take a short break and write
a few pages on novel number two or else I'll
forget who is married to whom, and what is
motivating my Beaufort, North Carolina
characters.