Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks to all who entered!

The Name Contest to name characters for my fourth novel has ended, and I was grateful to all 38 who entered! The winners are:
Sarah P. for the handsome American from Winston Salem, Carson
Shelly E. for the half Vietnamese, half American girl (Amerasian), Lien
and Carly K. for the aunt in Winston Salem who raises butterflies, Dovie

Thanks, to all who played this contest for my fourth novel. You will be acknowledged in the back of the book when the book comes out in 2011. Also, copies of Rain Song and How Sweet It Is (your choice) will be sent to you soon.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Great Names. I cannot wait until your book comes out! I read How Sweet It Is! One of the best books I have ever read...couldn't wait to get Rain Song and it didn't disappoint either!

Linda said...

I joined on Facebook.

How do you get away from it all?
What do you do to relax, have fun, or take a break from your daily
routine? I read! Love to read to relax. Nothing better!

Alice. J. Wisler said...

Lynn, thanks so much for liking How Sweet It Is! :-)