Saturday, March 7, 2015

Win a Novel!




Want to win something? I have a novel you can win.

So how will we do this? Simple. In order to be eligible for a copy of my latest novel, Under the Silk Hibiscus, you must follow the rules!

Here are the rules for the contest:

1) Since it's nearly spring, leave one or two words in the comments below about what you like about spring. No more than two words.
2) Follow this blog. You do this by scrolling down and on your right under my book covers, you'll see those already following. Click to join and follow those instructions given to you when you do that. If you don't follow this blog, you can't win.
3) Be sure to come back to read the comments others leave. You can comment on the comments.
4) The contest ends March 16th.
5) Shortly after that, one winner will be chosen. I will contact the winner for his/her mailing address and a copy (print) of Under the Silk Hibiscus will be mailed to that person.

Be creative!
Have fun!
Enjoy!
Tell your friends!

To read more about Under the Silk Hibiscus, head over here.



19 comments:

rbooth43 said...

Yea, spring! Love the cover! Makes me want to read the book!

Carol Heilman said...

Sweet scents.

Love your book cover! Ready to read!

WritePathway said...

Butterfies and rainbows Alice, I thought I had followed you on all your blogs--surprised I wasn't on this one. I am now!I do get the emails, but I didn't see my picture on the list of followers. I'd love a copy of your book!

Anonymous said...

New Beginings

Pam said...

Warm. Flowers.

Linda said...

flowers and gardens

Joyce said...

birds singing

JANET KERR said...

VERDANT COUNTRYSIDE

Anonymous said...

Red hibiscus!

Melanie said...

Bright flowers!

Anonymous said...

Birds migrating.

Arletta

Anonymous said...

I can't join your page as I don't have a google account. :( Sorry.

Arletta

Andrea Schultz said...

Warm weather + birds singing!

Love your writing, Alice! And love your pup, Levi! : )

Anne Payne said...

Open windows!!!

Anne Payne said...

Yes, Andrea! Birds are a definite joy in the springtime.

Anne Payne said...

Yes, Andrea! Birds are a definite joy in the springtime.

Unknown said...

flip flops

Cyndi Hester said...

Easter Sunday

Alice. J. Wisler said...

All entries were placed on slips of paper. I had our boxer, Levi, pick a name with his paw. The winner is Ann Knowles!