Saturday, March 7, 2015
Win a Novel!
Want to win something? I have a novel you can win.
So how will we do this? Simple. In order to be eligible for a copy of my latest novel, Under the Silk Hibiscus, you must follow the rules!
Here are the rules for the contest:
1) Since it's nearly spring, leave one or two words in the comments below about what you like about spring. No more than two words.
2) Follow this blog. You do this by scrolling down and on your right under my book covers, you'll see those already following. Click to join and follow those instructions given to you when you do that. If you don't follow this blog, you can't win.
3) Be sure to come back to read the comments others leave. You can comment on the comments.
4) The contest ends March 16th.
5) Shortly after that, one winner will be chosen. I will contact the winner for his/her mailing address and a copy (print) of Under the Silk Hibiscus will be mailed to that person.
Tell your friends!
To read more about Under the Silk Hibiscus, head over here.