Monday, May 20, 2019

Cooking With Author Robert Sanasi!








Today at my Cooking with Authors segment on The Patchwork Quilt Blog, we welcome Robert Sanasi from the South of Italy, but when he wrote his novel, he was living in Dublin. He has a recipe for us to try and a bit about his novel, Dublin Calling.

Welcome, Robert. Thanks for joining us here.

Robert says: This is my recipe for an Italian "frittata" (our omelette).
Whisk eggs, basil, salt, breadcrumbs, and parsley in a large bowl; pour eggs along with some ham or salami as you prefer. Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese. Cook on the saucepan for about 5 minutes until everything becomes a solid shape that you can slice and serve. It is kind of special to me as I remember it was the first thing my mom tried to teach me how to cook before I moved out of home long ago.


That's a sweet memory. Also, I like frittatas. Tell us about your debut novel.


                                                                

Here's the blurb:
A Southern Italian man who finds himself hungry for life decides to emigrate to the crazy Northern European city of Dublin. From that moment onward, no matter where else he chooses to travel, Dublin is forever calling him! Dublin Calling is a fascinating and honest insight into the life of a 2.0 migrant.

I was jumping on a rollercoaster for a long and amazing ride. I was a young soul waiting to take-off and experience unpredictability. Hope, pain, love, sex… and everything in between. Dublin was calling me.


Readers, you can get a copy of Robert's book here on Amazon.

Robert, thanks for being my guest today. 



1 comment:

Robert said...

Thanks for hosting me, Alice!