Wednesday, June 5, 2019
There's nothing more dangerous . . . A chance to win our new cutting board!
So when my husband and I find a quote we like, we often engrave it onto a cutting board.
A few nights ago we watched the movie, The Wife (based on the 2003 book by Meg Wolitzer.). When actress Glenn Close said this line, we had to rewind and listen again. And again. I elbowed my husband and he grinned at me.
Here's the quote: "There's nothing more dangerous than a writer whose feelings have been hurt."
As a writer, I can relate to that line. Can you?
So, the quote has been engraved and the cutting board is ready to view.
Here's your chance to win our bamboo cutting board. Simply follow the instructions below to win this 13 3/4" x 9 3/4" bamboo cutting board. It's free to enter.
You can also find out more about this cutting board here at our Etsy shop.
Enter the contest:
1) Post a comment in reply to the statement: "There's nothing more dangerous than a writer whose feelings have been hurt." Agree with the line? Disagree? Have a witty line to tell us?
2) Must be in the USA to enter and win.
3) Names will be drawn (without peeking) later this month.
4) The winner will be notified on Facebook in a message from me.
5) Once the winner has provided her/his address to me, the winner will be sent this engraved bamboo cutting board.
Leave your comment below.