Saturday, May 26, 2012

Writing to ease the heartache

What's good for you besides eight hours of sleep and a bowl of oatmeal?


Writing!


The more I read and listen, the more I am convinced that putting pen to paper is one of the best gifts God has given for alleviating all the built-up pain inside our hearts. Writing from grief and loss works!















Is your mind overloaded with worry? Confused about a current circumstance? Are you flooded with anguish and sorrow over the death of a loved one? Is your past hurting you as you recall your childhood or young adult life? Unleash all the anger, frustration, sorrow and guilt onto the pages of your journal.










Join me and my other registered attendees for a full day of writing on June 16th in Raleigh, NC. Journey through Life's Losses is going to be a great workshop, filled with tips, prompts and techniques on journaling, writing poetry, memoirs and more.


Hurry and sign up by going to this link at my website.

No comments: