Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday's Offer for Free! A Grateful Heart Dances



It's March and I am looking forward to spring. Now that we have sprung forward an hour in the USA with daylight savings time, we are on the homestretch to warmer weather. Signs of spring are all around. I'm grateful for the many flowers that have already bloomed.

Did you know that a grateful heart dances?



Since I am feeling grateful and my heart does enjoy dancing, I wanted to offer a gift to each of you.

The gift is a pack of ten Thank You postcards and ten white envelopes. Designed by Rachel Wisler, these cards (A grateful heart dances) retail for $13.00 at my website. But today, they are free when you purchase a copy of my new devotional, Getting Out of Bed in the Morning for just $17.00 (includes all postage).

So act now! Order a book by either sending a check for $17.00 to the address below or by using the PayPal button. And receive the gift of glossy, bright thank you postcards!

Daniel's House Publications
201 Monticello Avenue
Durham, NC 27707 USA


PayPal






Offer good in USA only.

"Must read for anyone grieving the loss of a loved one, especially a child."
~ Review for Getting Out of Bed in the Morning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've already purchased a copy. :-(

Good luck with the promo!

Ann Knowles